Priene, Miletos, Didyma Tour and Our TourOrganization.
We start our tour with pick up service from the any hotel you stay in Selcuk or Kusadasi with in different time frames that you will be informed.
It was founded on the Ionian coast by the inhabitants of an abandoned Ionian city of the same name in c.350 BC.
The Temple of Athena
The Hause of Alexander the Great
Miletus, an ancient city located near the present Akköy at the mouth of the Meander River, owed ıts importance to its position on trade routes.
According to legend, the city was founded by Neleus, son of King Codrus of Athens.
lt was one of the largest cities in Anatolia with a population of 100,000.
Also It was home of the 6C BC philosophers Thales, Anaximander and Anaximenes.
The South Agora
The Baths of Faustina
The İlyas Bey Mosque
The word Didyma meant ‘twins ‘ and was associated by some as being the meeting place of Zeus and Leto to have their twins Apollo and Artemis.
The Temple of Apollo
The temple was 110 m / 360 ft long and 50 m / 167 ft wide with a height of 24 m/ 78 ft.
In total of 120 columns .
16:00 - 17:00Will be the end of the service.And drive back to accomadation place.
Tour price Includes & Excludes
Tour price is included
- Professional Turkish and English Speaking Tour Guide.
- Entrance fees.
- Lunch in a local restaurant.
- Hotel or Cruise pick up and drop off in Kuşadası or Selçuk.
- Transportation with A/C and Non Smoking vehicle.
- Local Taxes.
Tour price isNOTincluded
- Personal expenses.
- Tips to driver and tour guide.
- Our Priene Miltos and Didyma Tour group are max 14 people on each day.
- Some of Priene, Miletos and Didyma Tours has walking and not recommended for the people who has difficulties with walking.
- When you book the one of Priene, Miletos and Didyma Tours the confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- We kindly request our guests to be ready 10 minutes before pick up time..